Re: Recording Separate Apps

Gene

Others who use Total Recorder may be able to tell you how to do what you want. If you are using a typical recording program, you can't do what you are describing unless you use two sound cards. But I believe Total recorder has the ability to directly encode a radio stream in whatever formats the program can encode. But that is a specialized feature.

From: Samuel Wilkins
Sent: Thursday, July 16, 2020 12:51 PM
To: TechTalk
Subject: [TechTalk] Recording Separate Apps

Hello all, I've noticed that in windows settings, you can change the
volume of individual apps, and mute ones you don't want to hear. I was
wondering, is it possible to record the audio from certain apps in
isolation, for example if you want to record a radio broadcast without
your speech synthesizer? I've tried total recorder but can't get the
hang of it. Thank you.

--
Regards,

Samuel Wilkins