Re: Easy Computer Fix, Humor

Gene

You could get the answer very quickly by doing a Google search.

After I found out what it means, it appears that Perhaps the youngster didn't want to tell you because the meaning isn't complimentary.

From: Sharon Hooley
Sent: Thursday, July 16, 2020 1:37 PM
To: main@techtalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Easy Computer Fix, Humor

Have you ever heard of rtsm? Look up that one online.

www.CochlearAmericas.com

On Jul 16, 2020, at 11:27 AM, Mike B <mb69mach1@fastmail.com> wrote:

Easy Computer Fix

I received this from a CEO that I worked with a few years back. He doesn't want to admit it but I think this is his true experience.

I was having trouble with my computer so I called Richard, the 11 year
old next door whose bedroom looks like Mission Control, and asked him
to come over.

Richard clicked a couple of buttons and solved the problem.

As he was walking away, I called after him, 'So, what was wrong?'

He replied, 'It was an ID ten T error.'

I didn't want to appear stupid, but nonetheless inquired, 'An ID ten T
error? What's that? In case I need to fix it again.'

Richard grinned. 'Haven't you ever heard of an ID ten T error before?'

'No,' I replied.

'Write it down,' he said, 'and I think you'll figure it out.’

So I wrote down: I D 1 0 T

I used to like the little sh*t