Re: Easy Computer Fix, Humor

Mike B.

This has been around but, reading the stupid manual, is usually the last resort!  LOL  LOL

How about, * PICNIC *, problem in chair not in computer, or something similar is another good one.

Sent: Thursday, July 16, 2020 11:37 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Easy Computer Fix, Humor

Have you ever heard of rtsm?  Look up that one online.

Is it hard to communicate, even with hearing aids?  Visit

On Jul 16, 2020, at 11:27 AM, Mike B <mb69mach1@...> wrote:

Easy Computer Fix

I received this from a CEO that I worked with a few years back. He doesn't want to admit it but I think this is his true experience.

I was having trouble with my computer so I called Richard, the 11 year
old next door whose bedroom looks like Mission Control, and asked him
to come over.

Richard clicked a couple of buttons and solved the problem.

As he was walking away, I called after him, 'So, what was wrong?'

He replied, 'It was an ID ten T error.'

I didn't want to appear stupid, but nonetheless inquired, 'An ID ten T
error? What's that? In case I need to fix it again.'

Richard grinned. 'Haven't you ever heard of an ID ten T error before?'

'No,' I replied.

'Write it down,' he said, 'and I think you'll figure it out.’

So I wrote down: I D 1 0 T

I used to like the little sh*t