Re: Easy Computer Fix, Humor

Carolyn Arnold

Exactly, Gene. That is why I really like the last guy I talked to at Microsoft Disability. He told me what to do to take filters out of mail boxes in Outlook.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: Thursday, July 16, 2020 3:49 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Easy Computer Fix, Humor

The interesting thing about your story is that the person corrected something. If he was right, you made an error that he corrected. Whatever he called it to be flippant, he still should have told you what he did and what you did to cause the problem so you wouldn't do it and would know how to correct it if you ever did it again, for some reason.