Re: Easy Computer Fix, Humor

Mike B.

This is not an actual story!  It was a joke!  Did you miss, Humor, in the subject line?!

From: Gene
Sent: Thursday, July 16, 2020 12:49 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Easy Computer Fix, Humor

The interesting thing about your story is that the person corrected
something.  If he was right, you made an error that he corrected.  Whatever
he called it to be flippant, he still should have told you what he did and
what you did to cause the problem so you wouldn't do it and would know how
to correct it if you ever did it again, for some reason.