From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of lynn
white
Sent: Thursday, July 16, 2020 9:24
To: main@techtalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] Windows Is Gone

Sent from my iPhoneI just got a new computer. I was able to install Jaws.
But the other day, Narrator said that I needed to reinstall Windows 2010.
I even tried resetting the computer but to no avail. It looks like Windows
needs to be reinstalled.
Where can I find Windows 2010 and would I need to install it from some sort
of drive?
This whole thing is something I never expected to run into especially from a
new machine. Thanks. Oh, one more detail. I do remember performing a Windows
update before this happened.