Re: Windows Is Gone

Gene

I said I'm suspicious. I don't have any definite statement but whether it is the hard drive or not, I'm suspicious that something is causing corruption or loss of data. Having a hard drive fail doesn't have to mean the entire hard drive fails. Why can't enough of the drive fail to cause corruption or loss of data?

I don't know all the malfunctions that can cause such corruption or loss of data. It could be something else, but I'm suspicious that it is a hardware problem.

From: Norman
Sent: Friday, July 17, 2020 5:14 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Windows Is Gone

If you can get narator you should be able to recover. Also, i disagree
with Jene that it's a hard drive failure, If the drive was bad it
wouldn't have booted to the point narator works.

Exactly what i would recommend doing from this point i'm not sure as i
don't know exactly what the error message is.

Thanks.

On 7/17/2020 5:32 AM, Smiling? wrote:
If you don't have any problems with installing Windows, the Microsoft
Upgrade Tool link below should be a tremendous help assisting you. Just
start Narrator and this way, Narrator will automatically start each time the
computer does its reboots.

Create Windows 10 installation media:
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10