Re: Windows Is Gone

Loy <loyrg2845@...>

There is no Windows 2010. the latest version of Windows 10 is 2004.> Are you
talking about Windows 2010? or windows 10?

If windows 2010 then there is a different issue.

Also, does jaws come up saying this? or did someone read it to you?

Thanks.

On 7/16/2020 12:24 PM, lynn white wrote:

Sent from my iPhoneI just got a new computer. I was able to install Jaws.
But the other day, Narrator said that I needed to reinstall Windows 2010.
I even tried resetting the computer but to no avail. It looks like
Windows needs to be reinstalled.
Where can I find Windows 2010 and would I need to install it from some
sort of drive?
This whole thing is something I never expected to run into especially
from a new machine. Thanks. Oh, one more detail. I do remember performing
a Windows update before this happened.