Sent: Monday, July 20, 2020 8:26 AM
Subject: [TechTalk] Dropbox Question About Saving Shared Files

Someone shared a file with me and I saved it. In fact, I saved it three
or four times because no matter what I do, I can't find the location to
which it was saved. I've even tried the standard Windows Search, and
it's just not there. But if I log in to my Dropbox account, all saved
copies are shown, but not the folder into which they were saved. How do
I fix that, and find where my files went?

Thanks in advance.