Re: Downloading from Bard

Victor

This morning I downloaded several books to my iPhone with no trouble at all. They downloaded very quickly.

Victor

On Jul 20, 2020, at 8:36 AM, Jim Wohlgamuth <wohlggie@...> wrote:

No!

I have that same issue from time to time.  I suspect that the server is just overloaded at times or I have a very slow connection.  Most of the time I can download a book in a few minutes or less. I would suggest that if this issue persists, that you contact your cooperating library and let them know.

Have A Good 1! de

<wohlggie@...><KF8LT><Jim Wohlgamuth>.

On 20-Jul-20 11:07, Marie wrote:
I was on the Bard list this morning and it took 15 minutes to download a book. Is this a Bard issue or mine?
Marie