From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Vicky Vaughan
Sent: Monday, July 20, 2020 4:13 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Braille Blazer printer help

Hi, I also have a Braille Blazer printer, but I have not gotten it to work yet.

What is the full name of your Braille Blaster translation program  Also, where did you obtain it?

Is there anything that you think I should know to have this working with both my Windows 7 computer and also with my Windows 10 computer??

Thanks very much for any information!

Sincerely, Vicky V