Re: Braille Blazer printer help

Howard Traxler

Josh, I have two Braille Blazers I'd like to part with.  I think they were (mechanically) based on a dot matrix printer.  As such, I would think that anyone who can repair one of those could work on a Blazer.  One of mine is an original and the other is a more refined version.

Howard

Howard

On 7/21/2020 5:34 AM, Josh Kennedy wrote:
where did you get a braille blazer printer from? How much did it cost? Is it a brand new one? Do they still sell braille blazers? also if it breaks, can you still get braille blazer printers repaired? Are there any companies out there that we print repair braille embosser's like the braille blazer?