From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Margaret Thomas
Sent: Tuesday, July 21, 2020 12:03 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Zoom Workshop By Landline

Hi, All:

I called the host before the meeting and she said she thought she had not allowed the phone part since people were being timed out putting in the ID and pass code.

I didn't get the microphone to work, but I had audio so was able to listen to the meeting.

Thanks to everyone for their help and patience.

Margaret

On 7/21/2020 7:00 AM, Ann Parsons wrote:
Hi all,

The program ID and password are the same for the phone. You just need
to type in the digits on the phone's keypad.

Ann P.