Re: unable to open any of my brouzing applications

Susie Stageberg <sstageberg2@...>

Could be a problem with your Intwnet connection? My test of this is:

Press Start Menu key plus R for the run dialog.
Type: wwwddgoogle.com Prett Enter.

If it takes you to Google, you've got an Internet connection. If it won't, then there's a glitch—is the modem turned on?

Susie

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." Eleanor RooseveltOn Jul 21, 2020 9:04 AM, aisha <2001.aisha123@gmail.com> wrote:

hi.

I don't know why, but I am unable to open any of my brouzing
applications (so edge, google crome, internet explorer), and all other
applications are opening fine. their is no error message when I try to
open it, it just does  nothing- and I can't open it as an administrator
either for some reason

this only started happening this morning, and I don't really know what
to do about it

thanks