From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of joseph hudson
Sent: Thursday, July 23, 2020 11:48 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] issue with groups io?

Hi, I haven't noticed any Sloan is here yet. I did notice some a few weeks ago.
On Jul 23, 2020, at 12:28 PM, Sugar Lopez <sugarsyl71@...> wrote:

Hi all is groups io a bit slow this morning?

"If we could look into each other's hearts and understand the unique challenges each of us faces, I think we would treat each other much more gently, with more love, patience, tolerance, and care."
🙏 I appreciate your friendship/support at:
-Sugar 😘