Re: need help uninstalling a program

Troy Burnham

Oh I forgot to mention I'm running windows 10 version 1809 and google chrome.

Troy

On 7/23/2020 7:37 PM, Troy Burnham via groups.io wrote:
Hi all,

I have a program that I want to uninstall from my computer, it's the multiextra program I was asking about recently, but when I try to install it I get this error message:
Windows cannot find 'c:\ProgramData\MultiExtra\unins000.exe'. Make sure you typed the name correctly and then try again. It then gives me an okay button but when I hit that the dialogue closes. Is there a different way to uninstall this?

Thanks.

Troy