From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Troy Burnham
Sent: Thursday, July 23, 2020 17:37
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] need help uninstalling a program

Hi all,

I have a program that I want to uninstall from my computer, it's the multiextra program I was asking about recently, but when I try to install it I get this error message:
Windows cannot find 'c:\ProgramData\MultiExtra\unins000.exe'. Make sure you typed the name correctly and then try again. It then gives me an okay button but when I hit that the dialogue closes. Is there a different way to uninstall this?

Thanks.

Troy