From: Marie
Sent: Friday, July 24, 2020 9:11 PM
To: techtalk@groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] NVDA cutting off first letter

Does anyone know if you can set NVDA to stop this? Jaws just put out a fix for it by stopping the sounds card from sleeping when not using and someone on a chat group is having this issue with NVDA.
Personally I don’t find it all that much of a problem but some do. If you use the new setting in Jaws, you can not use Audio ducking, which I do find very useful.
Marie