Re: NVDA cutting off first letter

Gene

I was wrong. The link doesn't take you to a page that opens as a web page. It is the direct download link for the utility.

From: Gene
Sent: Friday, July 24, 2020 11:34 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] NVDA cutting off first letter

Use a small utility called Silenzio. Read about it in this article.
https://mosen.org/soundsfrustrating/

Move by heading to find the beginning of the discussion. The heading says
"The Realtek sound problem"

A link is given to go to the page to download the program. It is the name
of the utility, "Silenzio."