Re: At&T accessibility

enes sarıbaş

There website is rather arcaic,  but accessible. Good thing you have fiber optics though. I wouldn't use them if you had copper dsl, which is terrible.

On 7/25/2020 6:52 PM, Marie wrote:
I am considering changing to AT&T internet and a streaming package. I already know that their streaming package is very accessible with the Apple devices. But I want to know how it is to use their web site and their email. I am currently with Spectrum and their sites are not simple but usable. Not too happy with the streaming package so far as usability.

The aT&T service here in Reno is Fiber optics so the equipment is good.