Re: At&T accessibility

enes sarıbaş

Hi,

The first bill is a video. But all others are just e-mails with a regular bill amount.

On 7/25/2020 8:25 PM, joseph hudson wrote:
What the heck? The my AT&T app is no longer accessible it was whenever I had it a while back and it looked pretty accessible. I can always reinstall it again and ask my brother if I could look at his deal. Because I used to be on his account. The only thing that was a little weird, was when they sent you your bill, it was in a video so he had to tell me what I owed him.
joseph hudson

Email FaceTime and iMessage
jhud7789@...

Office phone/what's up messenger

254-300-7667

Emergency sell

254-813-2461

https://twitter.com/josephhudson89

On Jul 25, 2020, at 7:58 PM, Donna <mermaid7@...> wrote:

Marie,

I access AT&T's website & mail via Safari on my iPhone or iPad. Both are accessible. The My AT&T app is not accessible using an iDevice. Sorry I can't comment on any accessibility from a computer user standpoint. I have been an AT&T customer since 1996. I have landline phone service, cellular service & internet. I have found customer service to be Excellent. And the customer reps at the AT&T stores to be professional, friendly & very helpful.

Donna

I am considering changing to AT&T internet and a streaming package. I already know that their streaming package is very accessible with the Apple devices. But I want to know how it is to use their web site and their email. I am currently with Spectrum and their sites are not simple but usable. Not too happy with the streaming package so far as usability.

The aT&T service here in Reno is Fiber optics so the equipment is good.