Re: At&T accessibility

enes sarıbaş

Well, I wish they would put the money they spent on stock buybacks and paying shareholders on upgrading their terrible dsl service areas. The worst thing, they charge the exact same price for dsl as fiber or VDSL service.

On 7/25/2020 8:35 PM, heather albright wrote:
I hate atnt, accessibility is a freaken joke with them. I always remind them of this when someone calls trying to sell something to me. Heck, they still have not followed the law with accessible set-top boxes with uverse! Which, I think they do not have anymore anyways. Good luck! Heather
----- Original Message ----- From: "Donna" <mermaid7@...>
To: <main@techtalk.groups.io>
Sent: Saturday, July 25, 2020 7:58 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] At&T accessibility

Marie,

I access AT&T's website & mail via Safari on my iPhone or iPad. Both are accessible. The My AT&T app is not accessible using an iDevice. Sorry I can't comment on any accessibility from a computer user standpoint. I have been an AT&T customer since 1996. I have landline phone service, cellular service & internet. I have found customer service to be Excellent. And the customer reps at the AT&T stores to be professional, friendly & very helpful.

Donna

I am considering changing to AT&T internet and a streaming package. I already know that their streaming package is very accessible with the Apple devices. But I want to know how it is to use their web site and their email. I am currently with Spectrum and their sites are not simple but usable. Not too happy with the streaming package so far as usability.

The aT&T service here in Reno is Fiber optics so the equipment is good.

Join main@TechTalk.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.