Re: HDD Needs Drive Letter

Sam Taylor <sjt1982@...>

Hi Georges,

Go to disk management by running diskmgmt.msc

Find the partition you wish to manage, right click and choose the change drive letter command. Then assign a drive letter.

Cheers

Sam

On 26/07/2020 3:48 pm, George Zaynoun wrote:
I have an HP laptop that can accomodate M2SATA SSD which is already installed and working properly, there is also a free compartment for another HDD or SSD standard size, I installed it and it is 1TB. In device manager it is working properly but it did not get a drive letter as it appears. How can I fix it? The installed HDD is partitioned and formatted with another laptop using usb so it should work.