Re: In search of smartphone recommendations

David Moore

Hi, Android is a wonderful choice. Samsung phones are very good, the a-10 e is a good cheap model that does a lot, also, Nokia is a great choice such as the Nokia 7. Also, 1 plus phones have a lot for the price. You can get any of these phones for under $300. I recommend those, they all have TalkBack already installed, and Samsung phones even have a screen reader of their own called voice assistant. You get to screen reader choices with Samsung. have a great one, and email me anytime if you have more questions. I have used Android phones for years, and I do almost everything you can do on a computer. Take care!

On Mon, Jul 27, 2020, 2:26 PM Mary Smith <ms0120@...> wrote:
Hello listers, over the last little while I've been thinking about
getting a very basic smartphone. I have decided that I'd like to learn
how to use an Android device. Can anyone recommend particular Samsung
phones?

Thanks in advance for any recommendations.

Mary.