From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Nancy Hill
Sent: Monday, July 27, 2020 22:07
To: TechTalk <main@TechTalk.groups.io>
Subject: [TechTalk] How to Backup a Win10 Laptop

Hi All,

I have a Lenovo laptop running win 10 and jfw. It has a 1 T SSD. I have a 1 T Western Digital My Passport external hard drive. I would like to backup the entirety of my computer to the external. How do I do that. This is only a personal computer not a business. I would like to update the backup every month or so in case I have some kind of disaster that wipes out my computer

Please help! I don't want to be caught unaware .

Thanks so much for your guidance in this matter.

Nancy