Re: Problems with pc start and NVDA

Smiling?

Not sure of what OS it is that you are using, but if you are using Windows10, then just follow the steps below.

Windows10 machine out of Safe Mode using Command Prompt.

1. Open Command Prompt as administrator using the Run Dialogue:
Windows key+R for the Run Dialogue; now type exactly cmd and use the keystroke Control+Shift+Enter to open and run it as admin.

2. Type exactly what it is below:
bcdedit /deletevalue {current} safeboot
and hit the Enter key. This will turn off Safe Mode.

3. Close the Command Prompt window and reboot, (Windows+X & R for reboot). Your computer should start up back in its normal mode.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Cristina Ebetiuc
Sent: Tuesday, July 28, 2020 0:27
To: main@techtalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] Problems with pc start and NVDA

Hi
I have a big problem.
I think, I have started my pc into safe-mode. Ihave justt restarted the pc and now it does not say anything. There are only the log-in options on the braille display. When I try to enter the pin it says that there is an error and I can‘t read more because when I try to go a line down with the braille display it just does nothing. Well and the other problem that the screen courtain is turned on. ...... Ah and also after I have reseted the Mikrosoft pasword it still says that it is not right. Does anybody have a solving?
Thanks.
Oh and I also did a registry patch inorder for NVDA to function in the safe.mode but now.... well.... I can‘t hear nothing. Well I did not intend to boot into safe.mode. I just think that is the problem......

Von meinem iPhone gesendet

Join main@TechTalk.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.