From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Sam Taylor
Sent: Monday, July 27, 2020 3:56 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] removing a program

There are a couple of ways. You can press the Windows key, type the program name or part of the program name till it appears, press your applications key or shift f10, and choose the uninstall option. Or, choose add/remove programs from system settings, or by typing appwiz.cpl into the run dialog, then pressing enter on the program you wish to remove.

On 28/07/2020 8:42 am, Kimsan via groups.io wrote:

Hi gang,

Using latest version of win 10, jaws 2018-2020, how do I remove a program from my system?

I’m trying to uninstall the spodify desktop client.

Thanks.

Please subscribe to my youtube channel:

Also, you may follow me on twitter:

https://twitter.com/kims4ns0ng