From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Cristina Ebetiuc
Sent: Wednesday, July 29, 2020 0:12
To: main@techtalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Problems with pc start and NVDA

Hey.
No. Instill have problems. He justt can‘t accept the pasword and I have deleted everything and rezenteres it many times. But unfortunately... :( What could help else?

Von meinem iPhone gesendet

Am 29.07.2020 um 09:04 schrieb Smiling? <blind7@sbcglobal.net>:

Not sure if you were ever able to get past your password misfortune, and even though you were given a few answers that I would see working for your situation, here it is again below just in case.

Clear the previous text within a password before typing in your password:

1. Do a select all command of Control+A.
2. Hitting delete will clear everything.
3. Type in your password.