Re: All-in-One Printer

Monte Single

If you want an economical and longer lasting printer, get a laser, leave the inkjets at the store.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Howard Traxler
Sent: July 29, 2020 12:15 PM
To: TechTalk <main@TechTalk.groups.io>
Subject: [TechTalk] All-in-One Printer

Hi all,
I'm possibly looking for a new All-in-One printer. I see Heartland Of America has an HP 5055 that is a thermal All-in-One printer. Does anyone know whether a thermal printer is as good or better than ink-jet; and how about the cost of operation and maintenance? I already have two HP All-in-One ink-jet printers, neither of which worked very long. I'd like to find one that lasts a bit longer. Any ideas?
Thanks.
Howard