Needing help with Informatix

Cristina Ebetiuc

Hello!
I am interested into informaix and I try many things myself but I mostly shoot my system away. Do you know any good course or is somebody from you willing to spend some time not much 1 2 hours per week or from time to time with me and show me this and that? Imostly follow inernet tutorials but..... Yeah the result is that either it does‘nt work or The windows breaks down. The thing is I would ike a cheap option or a free option. But if it is not possible, then no problem....
Kind regards
PS: If the courses or the possible teacher could speak German it would be very fine. But if not it is ok. English is good, oo. :)

Von meinem iPhone gesendet