Re: another phone for the blind

Loy <loyrg2845@...>

After listening to the demo. It seems that I can do most of the things this phone does with my IPhone using SIRI and or Voice Control. a

----- Original Message -----
From: "Gene" <gsasner@gmail.com>
To: <main@TechTalk.groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, July 30, 2020 7:32 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] another phone for the blind

We'll see what we learn over time. The way information is written, it sounds like everything is programmed in and you can't add apps or abilities. As written, it seems that That must be done by the manufacturer. We'll see.

Those who don't want to learn a touch screen or who are going blind and who are in transition might want to use such a phone. I doubt that skilled users of regular smart phones would be content with what looks like its restrictions.

And you didn't see a price because there isn't one. Can you find the price somewhere on the site? Maybe. but none of the collapsed buttons work on the site. I love it when companies who sell products to blind people have a site that isn't fully accessible. One of those buttons might open something you could use to find a ;page that had pricing. But you can't expand the buttons.

.Gene