Thanks, Monte Single.
I appreciate your suggestion and probably is a good one.  I think I'll just have to wait a little longer; Anything I can find in laser under the $400 range is black and white.  Perhaps I can find a way to get these ink jet printers to go again for a little while.

Howard

On 7/29/2020 2:39 PM, Monte Single wrote:
If you want an economical and longer lasting printer, get a laser, leave the inkjets at the store.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Howard Traxler
Sent: July 29, 2020 12:15 PM
To: TechTalk <main@TechTalk.groups.io>
Subject: [TechTalk] All-in-One Printer

Hi all,
I'm possibly looking for a new All-in-One printer. I see Heartland Of America has an HP 5055 that is a thermal All-in-One printer. Does anyone know whether a thermal printer is as good or better than ink-jet; and how about the cost of operation and maintenance? I already have two HP All-in-One ink-jet printers, neither of which worked very long. I'd like to find one that lasts a bit longer. Any ideas?
Thanks.
Howard