Re: another phone for the blind

Laz

I finally visited the provided link and it sounds like it's an
application, not a physical device.

I was surprised to see a few typos though and no way to actually
identify who set this site up.

As Gerald likes to say, buyer beware.

Stya well,

laz

On 7/30/20, Gerald Levy via groups.io <bwaylimited=verizon.net@groups.io> wrote:

This article is vague. Is Real SAM a specialized smart phone for the
blind that is ready to use right out of the box? Does it have a tactile
keypad? Or is it an app that must be installed on a standard Samsung
touchpad smart phone? And where do you buy it? There is no information
about purchasing Real SAM in this article.

Gerald

On 7/30/2020 6:13 AM, Monte Single wrote:

Hi Olusegun,

Below is a link to another phone for the blind.

I found it first in a current item on the latest Top Tech Tidbits.

It is based on a Samsung phone.

Please have a look.

…and then express yourself.

Thanks,