Re: All-in-One Printer

Dennis L

What is a good all in one laser with physical buttons?

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Howard Traxler
Sent: Thursday, July 30, 2020 11:47 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] All-in-One Printer

Thanks, Monte Single.
I appreciate your suggestion and probably is a good one. I think I'll just have to wait a little longer; Anything I can find in laser under the $400 range is black and white. Perhaps I can find a way to get these ink jet printers to go again for a little while.

Howard
On 7/29/2020 2:39 PM, Monte Single wrote:
If you want an economical and longer lasting printer, get a laser, leave the inkjets at the store.