Re: logitech mk 270 keyboard

Loy

Yes it does, the only key that is missing is the right windows key.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Marie" <magpie.mn@...>
To: <main@TechTalk.groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, August 2, 2020 10:31 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] logitech mk 270 keyboard

Does this keyboard have the beloved applications key? I absolutely refuse to have another keyboard which does not have that key. I use it multiple times every day and hate the shift/F10 alternative. If I have to buy a dozen keyboards with it, I will get them and hoard them for future since so many newer ones don't have it. I may take a look at some Microsoft keyboards, as they normally still have my dear applications key. Kudos to Microsoft!!!Lol!

I also prefer the USB dongle wireless by far over any BT keyboard I have tried.

Marie

On 8/1/2020 4:38 PM, Olusegun -- Victory Associates LTD, Inc. wrote:
Colonel Monte, the MK270 is Plug-&-Play and forget! In other words, leave
the dongle alone and it'll always be good to go. Of course, you can move
the dongle from one toy to another if desired. And now, don't pound it too
hard like I do, <hahaha!!>

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado