From: "Howard Traxler" <htraxler7@...>
To: <main@TechTalk.groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, August 02, 2020 12:48 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] logitech mk 270 keyboard

What is this about a USB dongle? How does it relate to a keyboard and
what does it do? Thanks.
Howard

On 8/2/2020 9:31 AM, Marie wrote:
Does this keyboard have the beloved applications key? I absolutely
refuse to have another keyboard which does not have that key. I use it
multiple times every day and hate the shift/F10 alternative. If I have
to buy a dozen keyboards with it, I will get them and hoard them for
future since so many newer ones don't have it. I may take a look at
some Microsoft keyboards, as they normally still have my dear
applications key. Kudos to Microsoft!!!Lol!

I also prefer the USB dongle wireless by far over any BT keyboard I
have tried.

Marie

On 8/1/2020 4:38 PM, Olusegun -- Victory Associates LTD, Inc. wrote:
Colonel Monte, the MK270 is Plug-&-Play and forget! In other words,
leave
the dongle alone and it'll always be good to go. Of course, you can
move
the dongle from one toy to another if desired. And now, don't pound
it too
hard like I do, <hahaha!!>

Sincerely,
Olusegun