Re: Disappointing experience with some YouTube videos

Gene

I don't know what is shown on screen when this happens but it has happened to me before. this material was probably taken down or maybe you have to be a paid member of Youtube to stream it. Why this happens instead of something on screen or some sort of announcement that the file has been taken down for copyright violations is something I don't know. If you have a sighted person around to see what is on screen, we may get an answer but all this material is copyrighted.

From: Sharon Hooley
Sent: Sunday, August 02, 2020 9:20 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] Disappointing experience with some YouTube videos

Hi,

I'm trying to listen to some YouTube live stream recordings, but sometimes all I hear is music so far. I understand that we have to wait until it's published, but there's at least one episode that should have been made available a week or two ago. Does anyone else experience this frustration? Any feedback and suggestions of what to do would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

www.CochlearAmericas.com