Info on a Kindle reader please

Sugar Lopez

Hi all

I’ve never had one of these Kindle readers, so a friend of mine is having trouble seeing and is needing something to read to her until she gets her cataract procedure but can’t have it done until this Coved clears up a bit.

She is in a home so it makes it difficult and she can’t use her lap top anymore

I am needing help in locating a Kindle reader that will read to her and does anyone know where I can purchase one for her?

Thanks so much.

Her birthday is coming up and I’d like to know where and how I can do this for her soon.

Thanks in advance,

Sugar

"If we could look into each other's hearts and understand the unique challenges each of us faces, I think we would treat each other much more gently, with more love, patience, tolerance, and care."

🙏 I appreciate your friendship/support at:

-Sugar 😘