From: Sugar Lopez
Sent: Sunday, August 02, 2020 6:27 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Info on a Kindle reader please

Thank you Dave.

I just want something to read to her, doesn’t matter how it sounds, imean I’ve been told there are some smooth voices on there instad of that mechanical one but I can ask that as well

Thanks

Just thought someone had one who can tell me if ti actual reads out loud.

Thanks so much for th info. It’s appreciated

sugar

"Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content."

-Philippians 4:11

🙏

-Sugar 😘