From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: Sunday, August 2, 2020 4:38 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Info on a Kindle reader please

I did a little looking and the Kindel Fire will read aloud. I haven't
founjd a sample yet of what it sounds like. The page says that reading is
only available with a female voice and in The United States. I don't know if this is current information. It is on the Amazon site. I wouldn't assume that the voice will be something someone who doesn't use synthesized speech would wanht to hear, especially for extended listening such as reading.

I'm still looking for a sample of how the speech sounds.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201730270