Re: can you set up a Gmail account on the same computer this a pop3 account too?

Abbie Taylor

Jim, I also find your message confusing, but I'll tell you this. Your friends are right about gmail. The nice thing about it is that it can be set up on most email programs without too much difficulty. That having been said, with Outlook, I had to call the Microsoft Disability Assistance folks for help in setting it up with my gmail account. Now, except for a few minor idiosyncracies, it works pretty well.

I also feel that IMAP is better than POP3, especially if you use email on more than one device. Otherwise, your messages won't be synced across devices. So, messages you delete from one device will show up on the others. I hope that helps.

httpccwwwddabbiejohnsontaylor.com

abbietaylor945@...