Re: web browsers and windows 10

Dave

I use Brave, and it is very responsive.  I also use Firefox when for what ever reason, Brave doesn't read a given web site well.  This doesn't happen all that often, but I have seen a difference in the way Brave does things and Firefox does the same thing.

But, I use Brave most of the time.

Grumpy Dave

On 8/4/2020 7:06 AM, Shirley Healy wrote:
Is there a good browser to use with windows 10? I am using internet explorer, but its very slow. Anyone know an accessible browser with jaws 2020 and win 10? And if I am removing IE or updating it then how do I go about it?
shirley