Re: Lessons, Free of Paid for?

Gene

But at the outset, organized learning is important and even if you don't do that much of it and learn by asking and tinkering, you are likely to not get important information if you don't use organized good learning material in early learning. You may not learn important things about Windows or browsing, for example, with unorganized learning or it may be a long time before you learn one or more things that are very valuable in making your computer use easier and faster to an extent that matters.

From: heather albright
Sent: Tuesday, August 04, 2020 4:30 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Lessons, Free of Paid for?

I join list to learn what I need to know. And I am greatful for all the free
lessons on both the jaws users list and the apple list. I try to copy the
free posted lessons and put them in a computer file separating them between
the pc and apple files. I have a list of what I need to know for both my
google home and my echo speakers.
I do like it when one can learn from someone who uses accessible tec. It is
nice to learn how to do something with someone who uses say jaws or NVDA
instead, of you need to click here or just drag and drop it here! cheers
Heather