From: adam morris
Sent: Tuesday, August 04, 2020 6:00 PM
To: tech talk
Subject: [TechTalk] Google Chrome issue?

Hi all,
I'm working with someone who has a strange issue with Chrome.
If they go to a site to download a file and they try to bring up the context menu to save link as the menu doesn't activate.
I am able to activate the menu on two machines of mine from the same site.
Wondering what setting may have been changed in chrome to make this happen?
TIA.

-- Adam Morris Email, iMessage & FaceTime adam@...