From: David Goldfield
Sent: Tuesday, August 04, 2020 4:56 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] web browsers and windows 10

Brave has become my browser of choice. On my older PC I find it a tad faster than Chrome.

On 8/4/2020 4:46 PM, Dave wrote:

I use Brave, and it is very responsive. I also use Firefox when for what ever reason, Brave doesn't read a given web site well. This doesn't happen all that often, but I have seen a difference in the way Brave does things and Firefox does the same thing.

But, I use Brave most of the time.

Grumpy Dave

On 8/4/2020 7:06 AM, Shirley Healy wrote:

Is there a good browser to use with windows 10? I am using internet explorer, but its very slow. Anyone know an accessible browser with jaws 2020 and win 10? And if I am removing IE or updating it then how do I go about it?
shirley