Re: Google Chrome issue?

Gene

You mean to take it out of full screen. When in full screen, no menus come up because the main part of the window covers the entire screen. That may be the solution, pressing f11 to toggle full screen off.

From: wendy Sheld-Walker
Sent: Tuesday, August 04, 2020 9:45 PM
To: main@techtalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Google Chrome issue?

I had this issue one time and I had to press F 11 to put it into full screen otherwise the context menu would not come up.

Wendy

On Aug 4, 2020, at 6:00 PM, adam morris <lists@...> wrote:

 Hi all,
I'm working with someone who has a strange issue with Chrome.
If they go to a site to download a file and they try to bring up the context menu to save link as the menu doesn't activate.
I am able to activate the menu on two machines of mine from the same site.
Wondering what setting may have been changed in chrome to make this happen?
TIA.

-- Adam Morris Email, iMessage & FaceTime adam@...