3d printing

Quentin Christensen

Hi everyone,

This is a personal question, I'm considering getting a 3d printer, and was wondering whether there were any resources available on using these as accessibility tools? For instance, I have found 3d files to print tactile dice or signature guides with them, and was interested in exploring what else can be done in that regard. Are there any mailing lists, web pages, facebook groups etc dedicated to this aspect of 3d printing that anyone is aware of please?

Bonus points of course, for something which works with NVDA :)

Kind regards

Quentin.
--
Quentin Christensen