Re: youtube

Dave

Sometimes there are Links if you wish to contact the Youtuber directly.

Some do and some don't.

Grumpy Dave

On 8/5/2020 12:21 PM, Carrie Morales wrote:

I don’t believe there’s a way to send private messages through YouTube, just public comments. You should be able to contact the YouTuber through their other social media platforms in the descriptions of their video or in the about section on their channel.

There used to be a way to send private messages, but I haven’t been able to find it for years now- it would be great to have since I am a YouTuber, too (Live Accessible).  I believe they probably phased this feature out.

If I’m wrong, I’d love to find out!

Cheers,

Carrie Morales

Live Accessible

Website | YouTube | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter