dropbox issues

heather albright

Hello,I am running windows10 1909 I am having issues with my dropbox.
 I made sure it shows in the notifications, banners, and it starts up with windows. However, I cant find it in the system tray or in the notifications with windows a.
Thank you,
cheers Heather I hear it when a file comes in;   So any ideas as to why it is not showing up in the system tray or the notifications area? Also my speakDropbox saids there is no dropbox running when it is running!
I also wanted to know if anyone has an updated file for how to get to the dropbox settings to remove past sign ins. I was looking for it off the dropbox site and I think they have moved it. The file i was using was from march of last year with instructions to remove past sign ins.