printing

Kimsan

Hi,

This might not be a helpful email relating to getting help, until I can get some eyes.

I have this wireless printer, brother is all I remember. Stupid question since it’s the first time I have owned something like this.

When you take your laptop out of the home will I need to reconnect the printer or how do I print when returning home?

So, I bring this up, because when my laptop was in the shop, everything was cool. I went to try and print something today, nothing.

Lol, sorry. I have no clue if this came out right, but all I know it’s a wireless brother something rather printer. I can get more info when I have eyes, I just wanted to put my thoughts out here real quick.

Thanks.

Please subscribe to my youtube channel:

Also, you may follow me on twitter:

https://twitter.com/kims4ns0ng